EXPERIENCED ATTORNEYS WITH OFFICES IN NEW JERSEY & NEW YORK
For more than 40 years, businesses and individuals have turned to the Kridel Law Group for all types of legal needs. Our attorneys are equipped to meet the diverse legal needs of clients across New Jersey and New York. We are a technology-savvy firm with the courtroom experience clients can rely on. Businesses and individual clients trust us to utilize the extensive technology and other resources at our disposal when aggressively litigating their cases.
PERSONAL, RESPONSIVE SERVICE
We offer personal, responsive service that you will not find at many large law firms. Our lawyers take a genuine and caring approach to all of our clients' legal problems, from complex business disputes to discharging tax debts. We provide timely, practical legal solutions to help our clients reach their goals, including helping you explore if Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy might be the best option for your financial situation.
A Business Built on Referrals From Satisfied Clients and Adversaries
Most of our clients come to the Kridel Law Group as referrals from past clients—and from our adversaries, many of whom respect our strength and ethical approach to legal conflict.
COMPLEX CIVIL & CRIMINAL LITIGATION · TAX LAW · BUSINESS LAW
At the Kridel Law Group, we have spent four decades providing sophisticated legal guidance and representation to businesses and individuals in the practice areas of tax law, business litigation, and bankruptcy. We are focused on providing effective and efficient solutions for all of these types of matters and more.
We know that the need to protect financial interests is at the heart of many, if not all, legal conflicts. This is particularly true of business disputes, and is frequently the case with personal legal matters as well. We develop robust legal documents to protect our clients' interests, and we have the trial skills necessary to defend those interests when threatened.
- Changed New Jersey Landlord-tenant law in Landmark Case
- Acquittal by jury of 4 counts of assault with a deadly weapon
- Used Chapter 7 Bankruptcy to Discharge Income Taxes and Release Tax Liens
- Avoided Application of Telecommunications Excise Tax in NYS Tax Litigation Case
- Negotiated Favorable Settlement in Multi-Year Federal UFTA Litigation Case
- Experts at Complex Chapter 7 Bankruptcies Involving Business Interests in New Jersey
- Lead Defense Counsel for IRS Criminal Tax Evasion Jury Trial in Camden, New Jersey
- Defended Against Multi-Million Dollar RICO, Fraud, and Conspiracy Suit in Federal District Court SDNY
- Preparation of Transactional Agreements for Banking, Exclusive Sales, and Commercial Closings