The Kridel Law Group has an active litigation practice in state, appellate, and federal and courts in both New York and New Jersey. We focus our attention on aggressively seeking resolutions in Court when matters cannot be settled through negotiation. Our attorneys have years of actual courtroom experience, rendering them uniquely qualified litigators. We also utilize state-of-the-art litigation support software to aid in the comprehensive representation we provide to our clients.
To learn more about the business litigation services we provide, contact our firm today and schedule an appointment.
Skilled Representation In Your Business Litigation Matters
Our attorneys represent businesses ranging from major corporations to startups in a wide range of commercial litigation matters, including:
- Partnership disputes and dissolutions
- Business contract disputes
- Restrictive covenants in employment contracts, such as non-compete agreements
- Theft of trade secrets and customer lists
- Prevention and settlement of civil litigation claims, including slip-and-fall cases and insurance malpractice
- Construction litigation, including actions under the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act
- Mechanic’s liens
- Successor liability, i.e. whether a successor company is responsible for the liabilities of the former company
- Franchise litigation, representing both franchisees and franchisors
- Tax disputes
- Commercial real estate litigation
- Lender liability
- Disputes with financial institutions
- Business divorces
- Shareholder disputes
- Minority shareholder issues
With more than 40 years of business and tax law experience, our lawyers have the ability to look inside to the heart of your business dispute and protect your financial interests. We have extensive experience in specialized areas of law, including franchise law, non-compete agreements, and mechanic’s liens. We represent all types of companies, including financial institutions, construction companies, dating services, real estate firms, technology companies, and distributors.
Contact Our New York And New Jersey Business Dispute Lawyers
If you need assistance with a commercial dispute in New York or New Jersey, contact a business litigation attorney at the Kridel Law Group. Call us now at 973-470-0800.